A Message From Josie-Tatum's Mama

In November, I led our church in adoption/orphan awareness activities. Josie-Tatum watched intently as I previewed videos and brochures. She was moved to find out how she could help with questions like, "Mama, what can we do to help orphans?" and "Mama, where can we go to help orphans?"

As I sought to encourage her compassion, a door was opened for us to join Servant's House Ministries on a trip to South Africa in July. This is Josie-Tatum's story, her opportunity to share with you what the LORD speaks to her.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

MIRACLES!!!

In the beginning me and my mommy needed 6000 dollars to go to South Africa. We have all of that now. And we have enough money for ONE orphan to go to school for a year. Any more donations will be for another orphan to go to school. We are blessed don't you think? GOD IS GOOD!!!

1 comment: